Monday, August 22, 2011

Chemo #2 Tomorrow, August 23, 2011

Yup, A/C Chemo 2 is tomorrow.  I'm still quite wiped out with low WBC's.  Over the weekend I had difficulty breathing and am having an issue with major spasms in my spine.

We had a large fire on one of our beloved mountains last week so I think has contributed to the breathing issue but I have no idea what I did to my back.  I feel intense pressure in the back of my neck and all the way down my spine.  I'll talk with the docs about both issues tomorrow.

I rested/napped a lot yesterday and was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow last night.  Because I still don't feel well, I'm resting today before being bombarded by chemo tomorrow.  I hope my WBC's are high enough to get chemo!

A dear friend sent me this video and I LOVE it.  Another of my mantra's:  Be Strong.

3 comments:

  1. I love the video and message. Be strong and hang in there dearie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an AMAZING video!!! It had some great messages and one of my favorite is that it is okay to cry!!!

    I also love the saying I gave you and think it is true during this challenge as well.." Sometimes GOD calms the storm and sometimes God lets the storm rage and calms the child..I know he is with you at this time!!!

    ReplyDelete