Sunday, May 6, 2012

Major Complications

Yes, I had a major complication last week. On my birthday,I began to hemmorage. Michael took me to the hospital and the said I had a raging infection. I don't remember anything in regards to being admitted to the surgical floor. I've been in the hospital for four days now, and tomorrow I am scheduled to have surgery to repair two vesicovaginal fistla's. I hope the surgeon looks at my chart and sees that the infection has taken care of the infection so well. The cultures grew E. coli! And, it has been very difficult to overcome. In fact, one of the nurses last night said I had a near death experience. Okay, off to sleep I go. I just wanted to write a quick post about what has gone on in this last week. LiveSTRONG.

3 comments:

  1. MIss Denise....I know you have heard it all but KNOW beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are strong, confident and AMAZING!!! But I also know that this is not what you ever, ever thought would occur to you and that you are at a point where you are tired of bad luck and tired of illness....please know we pray for you and your family ALL the time. We also pray that you will be there for Connor's wedding and that all will go well with your sweet grandson when he comes to join your family!!!

    Hugs!!! Wendi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Denise, sending you positive vibes. You are in our prayers. Stay Strong - Jaishree

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Denise, sending you positive vibes. You are in our prayers. Stay Strong - Jaishree

    ReplyDelete